There are many plastic surgeons in Seattle and they specialize in different areas of plastic surgery.
Some specialize in cosmetic breast surgery, breast lift and breast augmentation. Others specialize in face lift techniques.
What they all have in common is they help individuals look better and feel more confident about their appearance. If you are considering undergoing a certain plastic surgery procedure, there are some things you will need to know more about plastic surgeons.
Seattle Plastic Surgeons – The Mission
Seattle plastic surgeons may have different objectives in mind. Nevertheless, they all aim to offer the best plastic surgery services to their patients. Along with their dedicated professional staff, they give their best efforts in helping their patients improve their quality of life. They do this through offering treatments and procedures that are designed specifically for each patient. They aim at performing these treatments and procedures in the most expert manner as possible, supported by gentle care and polite service.
Plastic Surgeons Seattle – Where To Find The Best
One can find many first-rate plastic surgeons Seattle-wide, and indeed servicing the whole state of Washington. One can look up top plastic surgery professionals in:
1. Special issues of magazines
2. Online polls
3. Online comments
4. Magazine, journal, and online reviews
One can also ask relatives and friends for recommendations on which plastic surgery office or clinic to turn to should you want to seek advice about a certain treatment or procedure. A relative or friend might have been through a similar or another treatment or procedure in the past and can give insights on the plastic surgeon that performed the treatment or procedure.
Plastic Surgeons and Plastic Surgery Facilities
It is only fitting for superior plastic surgeons to have facilities that have been carefully designed, as well as certified, for maximum safety, privacy, security and comfort. It also makes a lot of difference if the facility serves both as an office and a surgical suite. Make it a point to check if the facility has the necessary accreditation, like the one from the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), which is one of the most demanding accreditation bodies for ambulatory surgery services and facilities in the country. It would also help to check if the anesthesia services of the facility are provided by physician anesthesiologists who are Board certified.
Common Procedures Performed by the Best Plastic Surgeons
Plastic surgeons generally perform the same kinds of procedures but with differences in terms of specialization, cost, and technology used. The most common procedures they perform include
1. Arm lift – Removes excess and loose tissue in the upper arms, as well as in the chest area and often recommended to patients who have undergone significant weight loss.
2. Endoscopic brow lift – A minimally invasive procedure that helps correct signs of aging, specifically in the upper part of the face. This procedure helps in restoring the young-looking arch of the brows through lifting forehead tissues in a gentle manner.
3. Blepharoplasty – This refers to eyelid surgery which is meant to correct excess skin and tissue around the eyes. This procedure can vary, depending on which eyelid needs to be corrected – upper or lower eyelid or both.
4. Face lift – This kind of surgery sculpts and tightens tissues in the lower face to help in reducing, if not totally eliminating, the visible signs of skin aging.
5. Breast augmentation - This procedure can vary depending on the kind of implant used to enlarge the breasts of the patient. Generally, saline gel-filled or silicone gel-filled implants are used.
6. Fat transfer – This procedure involves harvesting fat from a certain area of the body so it can be used in reshaping or augmenting another area – typically the face.
7. Breast lift – Also known as “mastopexy”, this procedure involves the restoration the youthful position of the breasts. Aging and significant weight changes can cause the breasts to sag. And to some, the solution comes in the form of this procedure.
These are some of the things that we need to know if we want to find the best plastic surgeon in the area. There are many plastic surgeons in Seattle WA but we need to keep in mind that not all of them offer the same quality of service at reasonable fees. Therefore, it is best to weigh our options well before we finally jump into making a decision.